Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Ontario Genealogical Society (OGS) Jewish Track

I'm pleased to announce that the OGS conference held in Toronto this June will have a Jewish stream in partnership with the Jewish Genealogy Society of Toronto--and I'll be one of the speakers!  This is a great way to dip your toes into Jewish genealogy research before the more overwhelming IAJGS conference in August.  And there are many other great talks as well.
Add caption

Other speakers in the Jewish stream will be Israel Pickholtz and Daniel Horowitz.  Who's coming to Toronto in June?

Note:  I'm on Twitter.  Feel free to follow me (@larasgenealogy).

Want to get future blog posts emailed to you automatically?
Enter your email address:

1 comment:

  1. I will not be selling my book "ENDOGAMY: One Family, One People" in Toronto, but if you order from our website for OGS pick-up, you'll be able to receive it thyere without shipping costs.

    ReplyDelete